CGS Forums Community News – Open Public Forum I would like to clarify regarding this product.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      izmalcheahmad
      Participant

Hi guys, have you ever heard of Grote Guitar?

http://groteguitar.com/

The website seems shady but they have new products in 2015 and I would like to know if anyone ever bought this or any of you know about this guitar. I’ve read all the review, most of them are pros and there’s some minor cons for the product. I would like to share with you guys and hope we can get in touch regarding this product. I really love the finishing and I’m the type of person who’d go for the beauty. And the price is reasonable, I say quite cheap.

Thanks! 😀

Cruzthree
      Participant

Hi Iz, i had the same question a few weeks back. I didn’t get any responses but i went ahead and took a punt anyway. I orderd an ES 335 style guitar from a seller on ebay. It was advertised as a Grote.

Turns out that the seller also has an Aliexpress shop. She agreed to put a custom logo on my guitar.

For the price, I’m pleased. It is obviously not as good as a $3000 gibson but i only paid a little over $200. It’s a great looking and fun to play. Ive only had it 3 days but I hope to get some photos up soon.

izmalcheahmad
        Participant

Hey there. Thanks for replying! Oh you did? Maybe later you can post up some photos of it.
        How’s the condition and all? And how you deal with the seller?

Or maybe you have their contacts? I would like to contact them cause the guitar that I want isn’t available on eBay but on the website instead.

Cruzthree
      Participant

Just posted some pictures and links under the Chibsons thread, Grote ES 335.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.