Tagged: 

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      xxSuperbadxx
      Participant

I’m looking to make my first purchase, a PRS Santana Edition from Store:87zp (http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Hot-Wholesale-and-Retail-PRS-guitar-Paul-Reed-Smith-Custom-Electric-Guitar-Deep-Bright-Burgundy-Free/32225928654.html?spm=2114.13010308.0.47.rPmO9g). I’m looking to see if anyone has had any dealings with this seller or if anyone has some advice regarding how to get the best quality and set-up from the seller or any other recommendations for a first timer.

cahunter75cahunter75
      Participant

Always wanted one of those…I’d be leery of a seller w no feedback available… why not just ask Cathy,Sarah or David off of the A list? Any of those guys could probably build it for you..most members will normally not recommend any one seller and point you to the A list…if you go to the Guitars section and click up past posts under the PRLess tab there’s some pretty good pics of past builds that turned out well..I think the best advice is to not get hung up on a Santana PRS picture as 87zp has just pasted that pic to his site and will have to source the guitar once you place your order anyway ….good luck!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.