CGS Forums Community News – Open Public Forum Potentially selling a Chibson J200.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      cwatson
      Participant

Hello, I bought the guitar in spring and now we are moving in with in-laws for 6 months while we build a house. Just thinking of downsizing my collection a little (I play my Takamine way more anyway). I put $100 into getting the chibson setup by a professional (i.e.new strings,evened out frets etc). Is there anyway to sell these if I am completely upfront about its origins?

JamesInChinaJamesInChina

illegal in most countries. we dont condone it. if u live somewhere warm.it is good firewood.

TR-gtrTR-gtr
      Participant

A Chibson is for life not just for fleeting fun. Otherwise it’s a case of throwing them away and suffering the loss, unfortunately.

Another reason not to buy these guitars in the first place.

Anonymous
      Inactive

In the scheme of things, is a couple of bucks really going to make a difference in your life? If so, you should never have bought a “Chibson” in the first place. A guitar doesn’t take up that much room, does it?

JamesInChinaJamesInChina

i doubt money is a factor. he paid a professional 100 dollars to change strings for him…

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.