CGS Forums Community News – Open Public Forum "Shipped by air" How long is normal?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      el rey
      Participant

Hi!

Besides a guitar I also ordered two guitar bridges from different shops. Accordning to the tracking number one of them was shipped by air 15th of September which is 11 days ago. Destination is Sweden. Is it normal that it takes that long before the tracking is updated or could it in face be shipped by boat or maybe totally have vanished? This is my first order via Aliexpress so I’m mostly curious.

Thanks!

GrandSpectorGrandSpector
      Participant

The guitars are usually shipped with EMS, which is very fast. Your bridges were likely shipped by China Post, which can take several weeks until it reaches Sweden (no, no boat involved). Tracking will be updated once it arrives in Sweden, keep checking postnord.se as the aliexpress tracking will only be updated once you got your package.

It usually takes 3-4 weeks.

el rey
      Participant

Thanks!

Yes, checked Postnord and one of the bridges have at least arrived in Sweden 🙂 The guitar should be ready tomorrow. Got pictures yesterday but requested a pic with my name in it. Fingers crossed! 🙂

GrandSpectorGrandSpector
      Participant

No problem! Looking forward to a review of the guitar 😉

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.