CGS Forums Community News – Open Public Forum Website down temporarily

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      CGSCGS
      Keymaster

Hey folks,

No details possible but I was aware the site might be down. Can’t say more but it is hopefully up again completely now.

If you have any issues please let me know on chinaguitarsceptic@gmail.com

Cheers,

CGS
      🙂

MT8ballerMT8baller
      Participant

Just started working for me.

MegamikeMegamike
      Participant

Ooo you guys are in the future for me, it is still December 28th 😉

glad the site is back up..

JamesInChinaJamesInChina

Well, I told you that your cameo appearance in “The Interview” might be a mistake…

boomboom4200boomboom4200
      Participant

Was down most of yesterday and most of today, happy to be back

boomboom4200boomboom4200
      Participant

And…….we’re back, (again:-)

JamesInChinaJamesInChina

Boomboom, you get the 2014 award for most dedicated CGSer. I didn’t even know the site was down…

drew
      Participant

CGS, it’s good to see you back on here. I just wanted to take this opportunity to say thanks for all the work you’ve down in providing this forum and making the youtube videos. With regard to the nay-sayers and trolls you mention in the first part of your Christmas video, I say: screw ’em. You’ve articulated your position regarding the fake guitars very thoughtfully, consistently and clearly in all of the videos; anyone who says otherwise isn’t paying attention or is hearing what they want to hear. Whether you end up deciding to make more videos in 2015 or not, you’ve done a good job.

GuitarmanGuitarman
      Participant

CGS Happy New Year to you and all the guys on the forum! I more than most realise why you remain sceptical. With the faults I had on my guitar it would put most folk off. Still with a fair bit of work I now have a nice usable guitar. I hope you do make more videos and just ignore the trolls.

CGSCGS
      Keymaster

Thanks drew and guitarman256. It means a great deal to me to have such kind folks who appreciate what I’ve tried to do and makes it worth all the time and effort. Thanks buddies and a very happy new year to you and yours and all the forum users.
      See you next year!
      🙂

Phildenfer
      Participant

Hi, CGS.
      A big thanks to you and to your team : you’ve done together a remarkable work during this whole year ! 🙂
      Best 2015 wishes to you and to the forum members !

I wait impatiently for your next videos and articles, always clear and objective. And also for your new guitar(s) : when will they become available for us ?

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.